CoRDeS has among its missions, educational and professional training activities concerning expertise in therapeutics, technical procedures, and the use of medical devices or non-medical devices.
As such, the company has organized several training courses with its partners:
- AbbVie: videoconferencing training for Egyptian Pediatricians in 2015 (Physiology, practical uses and perspectives of surfactant administration in premature infants) and Algerian Pediatricians in 2017 (Hyaline Membrane Disease (SDR) and use of surfactant in 2017) and 2018 (Infections in VRS and interest in immunoprophylaxis with Palizumab®).
- Blédina: CoRDeS contributes to the annual academic training of pediatricians in Neonatology thanks to its partnership with Blédina
- Chiesi: CoRDeS organizes in Gérardmer(France) in 2018 a training session of the Hospital Scientific Attachés dedicated to the news of the treatment and prevention of neonatal respiratory distress by exogenous Surfactant.
- Diagal: CorDeS organized a professional training, on site, of Neonatology caregivers at the University Hospital of Algiers in 2013
- Guigoz: CoRDeS organized a training session for the company’s medical representatives during a seminar on infant nutrition held in Dinard in 2013.
- Sebac: CoRDeS organized in Muhouse (France) in 2018, a training to sales representatives of the sales force of the company as part of a pre-launch meeting of the BabyCouv device